The Street Fighter Club The Street Fighter Club

The heck?

What´s this supposed to be?

My first madness movie V2 My first madness movie V2

Meeh

You should improve your story, this flash had none. If you just want to have a kill movie you should add more action.

The level design was kinda plain, but then again, that's what madness movies usually look like. (But still the sign saying "in case of fire break the glass" looked bad) Next time try adding some ambience to it.

And you probably shouldn't do madness, it's kinda over used. Try finding your own style ;)

killer144 responds:

Thanks I have tried but failed untill i get my own style i'll keep using madness ^^

Medix - Episode 1 Medix - Episode 1

Great!

Good job, I'm looking forward to the next episodes. You had decent animation, good voice acting and interesting story. This will make a great series :)

Food We Eat Food We Eat

Nice

This was awesome :D

Bad Baby Bad Baby

Damn

Whoa, awesome :D

These Are The Boring Bits These Are The Boring Bits

...

This was awesome. They really were "boring bits" but they were still interesting, I loved it. Your drawing style is also neat.

Awesome birdies are awesome :3

Pick Up: Act 2 Pick Up: Act 2

It would've been quite awesome but..

The voices were really messed up =/

Xionic Madness Xionic Madness

Nice one :B

This was actually a pretty nice "to-be-continued-animation". It had a lot of content and it ended right on time. The sounds, music and graphics were all nice and the chapters gave some good points to the whole animation.
You also had some unique characters (I think) with unique style.
So overall this was pretty damn awesome :3

Experiment 1.6 Experiment 1.6

Nice

That was awesome. The fbf animation was sweet and the ending was also good. A bit short tho, but it doesn't really matter.

-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

Creepy

That was seriously creepy stuff :P It should be shown on TV, because when I finished watching it I tought that I never want to use LSD (Well actually I wasn't going to use it anyways but still), it would save the youth :D

Good job