The Street Fighter Club The Street Fighter Club

The heck?

What´s this supposed to be?

My first madness movie V2 My first madness movie V2

Meeh

You should improve your story, this flash had none. If you just want to have a kill movie you should add more action.

The level design was kinda plain, but then again, that's what madness movies usually look like. (But still the sign saying "in case of fire break the glass" looked bad) Next time try adding some ambience to it.

And you probably shouldn't do madness, it's kinda over used. Try finding your own style ;)

killer144 responds:

Thanks I have tried but failed untill i get my own style i'll keep using madness ^^

Medix - Episode 1 Medix - Episode 1

Great!

Good job, I'm looking forward to the next episodes. You had decent animation, good voice acting and interesting story. This will make a great series :)

Rogue Soul Rogue Soul

Otherwise a great game but to me the double jump activation was too sensitive. I'm used to holding down the jump button for a long time. Here it just used up a double jump pretty much every time.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Repetitive

The gameplay was quite fun. Took me a while to realize how to take down choppers by accidentally noticing one flying into a sign. The biggest problem for me was the money system. I usually had to try one area 3-4 times, usually getting about 300 pts for upgrading and then barely making it through. And keep in mind I'm not complaining about the difficulty. Rather the lack of cash income. The most I got was about 1000pts when I finished the Central Down or something part. And all I got for that was a damn windshield.

But ignoring that, it was a great game

Catnarok- Longcat Rampage Catnarok- Longcat Rampage

Mkay

It's a fun game but at one point my laser got stuck to one point and I couldn't use that anymore, nor the ShoopWoop when the bar got ready, so my life force was drained empty in like 30 seconds which didn't actually kill me, I just kept going while seeing huge white explosions from time to time.

lol